9:30 A – 4:00 P, 7:50P – 11:15 P
- Getting supplies for Blair’s post-Qual party
- Flip collection plates 10A.
- Test gel of PCR amplification of plasmid DNA (using just DNA pricks, no pipetting). Most look good, proceed to probe synthesis.
- Qual party for Blair
- Submit NSF activities report.
- Submit request to use published material in thesis to Dean’s office.
- Analyze MP01 and MP02 processed data (see post)
- Add bootstrap error bar finding code (bserr.m) to GenCode folder.
- Expand 6x and 1x bcd fly lines and MP08,sna[D] line (for unused collection plates).