8:30 A — 4:50 P
- working on Plot_hb_data: match embryos based on endogenous gradients
- Reprocessing MP09 data, the .05 for speed on wt is a little too high, causes some dot loss, drop to a more conservative .03 or .01. Rerunning datasets MP09_c and MP09 (orig).
- Need to remember top/bottom screening of images to make sure whole sample is scanned. Try to build this in to Unsupervised Dotfinder?
- Glotzblach et al evidence of non-random subtypes in heterogeneous stem cell populations.
- Confocal sna2.8het and Hz rescue. May have imaged hets previously, need to confirm.
- working on sna_rescue_fig (in mRNA counting).
- rerunning hb and sna data to match backgrounds / confirm levels… could use a more automated approach here.