5:00P – 12:00 A
- Recomputing polyermase density for snail
- looking for twinned spots. Reasonably common. Half of cc13 embryo collection imaged is probably clean through replication of sna locus.
- No G phases in early division (O’Farell 1994). cc14 is the first to get a G2 phase.
- Replication persists for almost all of the cell cycle. Pericentric regions probably replicating last. PCNA starts out disperse and concentrates into clusters over time.
- Revised mRNA degradation rate calculations to 5 min cell cycles (consistent with Thomas’ data and published results by O’Farell. O’Farell says even 6 min mitosis coupled with 13 min interphase in cc13 (instead of 15min) .
- Revised synthesis rate calculations for DNA replication of snail locus in mid cc13.
- Running K4 analysis on Tuck and Cajal
- Literature review