11:00 A-3:00P, 7:00P – 9:40 PM
- upgrade linux laptop to 12.10
- reading /re-reading recent literature
- White/Barolo/Cohen paper
- He / Sinha model
- see post
- Rinse out probes from DNA FISH (probes saved – green box)
- Rinse out probes from RNA FISH (probes saved – yellow box, ‘dilute probes’)
- 15 samples blocking before primary antibody, 7:10PM
- incubate in primaries O/N. (see previous post for listing)
- Thin sectioned embryos reveal there is clearly an antibody-tissue penetration limit to the amount of signal detected. Try longer incubations with this round of staining? (secondaries O/N, tertiaries O/N).
- Fix embryos, 1 -10 hr collection MTDs, fixed in DFISH fix mix (2 day old).