10:45 A –
- Write BJ review
- Finish first draft through of enhancer integration section. On to promoters next.
DFISH on cell culture
- remove probes and re-freeze for reuse
- test on Turnkey staining. Looks good in well 1 and 7. Unless the probe has evaporated from well 8 and recondensed in the other wells, the DNA FISH in cells appears to be working. Pretty easy protocol, shoud repeat without the positive control just for test (or add leave a no-probe negative control again).
- post-hybe washes
- Flip collection cages, 6:15 PM (sim, MTD, and 3 cages MTD x SCM).
- No virgin collection.
- wash out secondary antibodies.
- stain with tertiary antibodies O/N, 4C