11:00 A -7:30P, 9:15P-9:55P
- S2 cells in chamber wells too overgrown
- S2 cells in 75 cm^2 plates, in need of passage
- s2R+ in chamber wells look good for fixation. Not too spread out despite polyL though.
- S2R+ in small plates and in 75 cm^2 at low density — hopefully reach confluence in time to spin down and freeze before break.
- Kc167 much closer to confluence.
- setting up for freezing
- S2: Jr. R3-Level D, row A
- S2R+: Jr. R3-Level D, row B
- Kc167: Jr. R3-Level D, row C
- # Flip at least some of the candidate, balanced recombinants, eliminate double balanced flies from candidate stocks to ensure mutant gene is not lost.
- # Flip fly stocks
- Testing Hp1 antibody labeling pattern in STORM dependency on dye choice
- Testing new antibodies in cell culture.
- Cells fixed for 20-25 min. Should compare to 5′ fix. Top rows sodium borohydride (in ddH2O) treated for ~2 min.
- [spreadsheet 0AjSqkxgziU1YdG90a29UaU5ua1FLUXZ5LTFmM1pMSlE sheet=9 602 202]