10:30 A – 11:35 P
- Finish O/N STORM run of Fab7
- running new chromatic 3D bead calibration (more positions, slightly narrower z-range)
- check out Hazen’s new Zee-calibrator — (looks like in progress viewer for data-fit curves). Doesn’t show molecules themselves insight style.
- record new z-calibrations for data fitting
- Flip collection plate on Scm collection (from O/N): 14:45 hr collection. Aging embryos on desk
- Collect AM esc and Mat alpha tub virgins
- move bottle 2 of esc to virgin collection 17C (first fly just emerged)
- all parentals cleared out of first 3 test crosses with mat-alpha tub. F1s about to emerge — cross these at 29C and score fertility.
- Fixed 2-16 hr SCM shRNA embryo collection
- Fixed 4-6 hr Scm shRNA embryo collection
- 1:30 – 4:30 PM SCM shRNA embryos aging on desk.
- PM virgin collections at 8P.
- Fixed 5-8 hr Scm shRNA embryos.
- Flipped collection cage (11:15 PM)
- continuing work on new chromatic calibration approach.
- see git commits for log.
- seems a prime obstacle is extra beads due to jitter in fit, should increase linking size.