10:00 A – 7:30 P
- Flip collection plates
- Fixed bug in subcluster algorithm that was preventing all data for all subclusters from being exported
- reran analysis of S2 vs S3
- ran analysis of Fab7 +/- 405. Looks promising
- working on meeting presentation for XZ
Progress Report Meeting notes:
- presented major themes in gene regulation: Chromatin and histone mods, Chromatin Types/Colors, Chromatin Domains, Long-range interactions, Nuclear organization.
- Excited about colors of chromatin project, comparative descriptive approach
- Probably provides a better context for detailed investigation of Pc chromatin
- should look at a range of length scales for each color, not just one.
- finished copying files off original Buffalo Drive station, ready for reformatting
- ordered USB3.0 port and extension cable, new powerstrip, and pen-tablet, from fellowship funds to upgrade computer.