11:30A – 5:00P, 6:30P – 8:15P
Overhauling all file loading for STORMrenderBeta
- Single Bin files
- Loaded through open menu (or toolbar)
- Multiple Bin files, manual select
- Prompts user to find a chromatic warp file
- Allows warp dimension to be changed
- Allows global drift to be changed
- Preferences are updated in the global LoadOps structure.
- Multiple Bin files, automatic select
- difficult to figure out how to ‘keep’ contrast settings on overlay, since a new overlay has to be recomputed and contrast was determined as a relative value. Will need some thought.
Other experimental coding
- Experimenting with command line adaptive building of figures (create a panel and add radio buttons to as new channels are uploaded).
- flip Esc cage, ~11:30A
- Collect O/N Esc embryos
- Fip Esc cage, 8:00PM
- labeling Esc embryos (from 3-15 hr collection and 6-18 hr collection) with anti-UbX and anti-AbdB
- staining in secondary (m-cy3B) O/N at 4C