- setup imaging of 2x-Cy5 labeled Fab7. Hardly detectable loci in conventional — many (most?) cells no candidate locus detectable. General cy5 background seems higher.
- Found a few cells that look like reasonable candidates for conventional.
- Background clearly higher, foci still detectable, some swtiching for 50K frames.
- These seem to have much lower contrast than the last set of Fab7 cy5 no 405 though. Should compare the Mosaic files and conventional images.
- Ran out of disk space on STORM2 computer. Attached Alistair10 to STORM2.
- Hal still freezing repeatedly. restarted STORM2.
- Hal froze again while trying to setup up dave and save Mosaic at the same time. Repeatedly refreezes upon program restart. Rebooting computer.
- Hal STORM2 froze again — O/N run of 2xCy5 failed.
- From mosaic staining is in the ~failed category as well.
- 2xcy5 + 405 switching beautifully on STORM3.
- Wiped Cato, installed Xubuntu in place of Windows XP.
- setup remote desktop through openconnect VPN (Cisco client from Harvard website did not work).
- Select VPN from internet / wireless icon, select ZhuangLab, then enter username #@ZHAUNG and password.
- Update readme in matlab-storm. Send to repo link to Tom de Geer.