Requests / timeline from XZ
- complete broad survey of regions before diving too deep on models
- hopefully one or two parameters can explain scaling between different regions
- naturally unsatisfying if a different / unrelated model is invoked for each scaling curve.
- e.g. density of binders.
- nucleosome free regions as non-self-associating stretches?
- estimate time to complete curve for each chromatin type.
Things for next time
Clarifying what might have been misunderstood about last meeting
- remind XZ goal of this (last) meeting was to present Bogdan’s work
- hence we did not prepare slides on yellow, red, or green chromatin
- also hence the focus on the balance of experiments and modeling, which I think combine to produce a more complete rotation project, even if they might be a bit out-of-sequence for our research timeline.
This entry was posted in Project Meeting
and tagged chromatin
. Bookmark the permalink