10:20a – 10:00p
- reading Polycomb Potentiates Meis2 Activation in Midbrain by Mediating Interaction of the Promoter with a Tissue-Specific Enhancer
- read Cavalli’s summary Ring1 activator and repressor. Article makes it sound to me like Ring1 is an activator. Just because the promoter leaves the Ring1 complex upon activation?
- Latest opinion piece from Cavalli group on Polycomb and 3D genome organization
- add chromatinData folder as a global to Matlab
- not all chromatin plots have been analyzed with the same z-data.
- Rewrite 3D analysis of CC to use z-calibration curve.
- note: DaoSTORM does Z-fit as part of dot fit when using Z method. We are now doing a post-analysis z-fit. These behaviors seem to give rather different values unfortunately (or maybe all DaoSTORMs fits give different values, I haven’t actually re-run it in 3D mode instead of Z mode).
- continuing analyzing blue regions. Plot comparative results as we go.