9:45a – 11:55p
- Group meeting, Jeff presents (see protected notes)
- Journal club (see notes)
- Meeting with Ajaz, get antibody
- Meeting with Brian B, discuss figure
- put chromatin loop image last as speculative difference
- for main figure, combine replicates in cdf plots. Put KS tests on plots
- Also combine replicates in bar plots, put Wilcoxon/Mann-Whitney stats on plots
- open with a couple images of each region just showing photon differences.
- all background levels analysis move to supplement
- replicates as separate bars and curves, move to supplement.
- z-warp map needs to become a parameter that gets saved with the data
- analyzing more black chromatin data. basically finished black series.
- F01 has pretty high background and should be repeated. I tried several analyses to see if I could get the background to intefere less with the volume measurements.
- F10 has pretty low signal density and should be repeated.
- see snapshots of progress