9:15a – 10:50a, 12:00p – 10:15p
- Continued analyzing D12 data from 10-26-13 up through image 26 (still plenty more dots to image).
- F06 analyzed up to but not including image 0_2.
Developing analysis pipeline
- updated CC to record locus name
- mI is not computed correctly — this value changes depending on my zoom.
- found origin of bug in mI computation: multiplied xy by pixelsize before subtracting centroid, so now the two distance measures were in different units. Will need to recompute for current data.
- fixed bug in mI computation in ChromatinCropper.
- running script to fix mI computation in all currently analyzed data.
- if this looks better, let’s rerun it and record the new values into saved data structures.
Working on updated drift correction
- changed method of calculating drift error
- changed method of determining the guide bead
- changed function name to function naming conventions (now called
FeducialDriftCorrection.m). Added original function to a Depreciated folder — need to fade out function calls to this form
New cell staining
- F03 + F04 (both P1 / A647)
- G01 + G02 (both P1 / A647)
- computing number of hamming codes with 4 ones for 32 hybes. (1240)
- trick is to just use initial codewords with 4 or fewer ones before assigning parity bits
- scaling up to 5 still yields memory errors. Because matlab won’t matrix multiply logicals.