9:30a – 12:05a
- Out of disk space on Tuck and temp drive.
- analyzing data, team meeting, writing new code, and more stuff: see project post.
The little things
- passage Kc cells, replace cell media
- make new STORM imaging buffer
- image all negative control coverslips on STORM2
- two fields of view per condition. 50K frames in general.
- (delete from source folder after transfer is complete).
- 2014-01-09_PhM from ProBox1 to ProRAID
- 2013-12-28_PhWtPh, 2013-12-29_PhMPh, 2013-12-31_PhWtPh from ProBox6 to ProRAID
- 2014-01-30_PhMPh and 2014-01-30_PhWtPh from AlistairRAID2 to ProRAID
- let’s consolidate all Ph project folders onto ProRAID instead of the numerous proboxes and AlistairRAID2. Recently added chromatin imaging data on ProRAID can move to appropriate chronological record on ProBoxes
- need to clean up ProBox7 and need to clean up 2 color images — including the Ph data.