10:30a – 6:00p
- flip fly stocks (done)
- passage cells (done)
- christia (May 17-20)
- dad’s conference (April 25th)
- dentist (May 7th)
More data processing!
- running splitdax on
- running bead averaging on
- analyzing averaged beads from
- Not all
140310_L4E4data copied from STORM4! copying remaining data. Need to relaunch all analysis 🙁
- running splitdax on dual color data — currently saves the 647 channel from the 750 movies because we haven’t told it to distinguish. This makes all the running a bit slower.
Issues with data
- 2014-01-14_F03-6_F04-7 beads alignment is clearly off — systematic shift in 750 647 observed
- 2014-01-15_F04-6_F03-7. bead alignment is okay, substantial shift (8-15 um?) in acquiring conventional images to STORM. Can’t use conventional masks! 🙁
- 2014-01-17_F03-6_F05-7. 750 data not analyzed (only beads are analyzed in 750, hopefully using the correct parameters).
- looking at beads and setting up data run with Hao
- Ajaz found bug in k_d equation. Rerunning simulations. I think this actually expands the parameter space that gives the decreasing Ph behavior (as suits the logic). Previous dissociation rate had wrong dependence on mutant PH concentration in the cluster.
- more explorations.