10:00 am – 8:00 pm, 11:00 pm – 11:50 pm
- F06 at least stains this time, some spots quite clear. However staining not very good and STORM pretty weak.
- Tried flowing more secondary for an extra 2 hours and washing without formamide.
- stain not much improved.
- attempting STORM.
- STORM imaging of previously imaged regions looks horrible.
- maybe this F06-p1 probe is not good. Test it independently tonight? swap the order of the stain?
- launched analysis for
- L3E05 and
- restain, this time apply S1 O/N. Should answer the question does the F06-P1 probe work. Also added earlier batch of F06-P1
- also stained each batch of F06-P1 + S1 independently
- test F06 stain tomorrow morning. If this works I bet we can get BXC to work second (fingers crossed).
Additional new stains
- D12-P1 (2 uL) + S1 (.5 uL)
- D11-P1 (2 uL) + S1 (.5 uL)
- see notes
- screwed some things up in probe making.
- playing with scalebars
- made all images square
- Need final review of Fig 2 for Brian
- Need additional images for Supp Fig 14 for Brian.
The other things
- reading Helin lab paper on PRC2. Very interesting.
- proposes PRC2 purely maintenance role, recruited to CpG islands that lack dense nucleosome arrays.
- finally checked this (to pick up rubber cement).
- one of my IDT shipments went to department mail?! (extra common-primer)
- Thesis gift from AMOLF
- nice card from Arnosti group.