Ask me about rotation projects! Graduate students from any program interested in gene regulation, genome structure, advanced microscopy, and/or quantitative biology are encouraged to visit. Please contact Alistair by email: boettiger at stanford dot edu to set up a time.
Potential Rotation Projects:
- Imaging insulator activity in action.
- Structural relationships of enhancers and promoters in development.
- Advanced error-correction codes for MERFISH data.
- Multiplex imaging of RNA expression and DNA structure.
- Have your own project to pitch? Let’s talk about it!