9:30 am – 9:00 pm
- reply to MIT IMES / Physics
- reply to Caltech
- submit patent signatures
- Discussion with Hsuan – microscopes and plans
- Discussion with BB
- using common label as a fiducial for XYZ corrections
- validate if I have a Cy3 common for STORM activation on L7 – yes arrived today.
- parts not all here for flow system: waiting for needles and power-supplies (Hamilton not stock power supply, ordered from Amazon).
- need more scope time for experiments.
- test brightness on current data
Still to do
- NEBSB abstract?
- final debugging of library building code in test mode.
- annotating code
- push back to repo
- test JM’s code scripts
- error on read info file — bin files found but inf files not bound
- line 33 of analysis_script calls parameters.codebook, but parameters.codebook is not defined.
- Changing this to parameters.codebookPath (defined on the previous line), lets the CodebookToMap function run.