1:00 pm – 7:00 pm, 8:30 pm – 9:45 pm
- revising research statement (remotely 9:00 am – 1:00 pm)
- sent to a few colleagues and XZ for comments
- working on teaching statement 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- BB testing KD
- 70% KD efficiency (down from 80-90)
- have more of the prepped sample from last time, can run as a technical replicate at higher concentration to address the 0 reads issue.
- might have more RNA in the freezer (not sure about this)
- have more cDNA from QPCR experiments. should be able to prep this for sequencing. won’t have the easy length control. Maybe not a big problem for the reads — might have to do some adjustment of PCR amplification step.
9:00 am – 7:00 pm, 9:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- revising main text in response to XZ comments
- figure adjustments in response to XZ comments
- discussed main text revisions
- simplified Ph KD discussion
- simplified PRE discussion
- simplified fixation controls and discussion
- further formatting of main text
- adjusted examples in fixation controls, show more detail.
- sent to collaborators