9:00 am – 8:00 pm
Experiments and Training
- teaching ultra-cryo sectioning
- first two section broke off block — not good enough pyramid / contact area. Better to use trimming knife to carve pyramid
- third mounted section cut well, had good natural pyramidal shape.
- section quality with -45C knife, -50C sample and -52C chamber seemed to cut very well — samples in green box downstairs.
- working on new methods section
- working on description of results section
- finished writing both sections
- integrated figures, wrote captions
- proofread document, sent to Xiaowei
- troubleshooting how to submit requests for letter writers
- got registered as a PI on eRA commons