9:00 am – 12:30 am
- More failures of microsoft word: MSO recommends I change my whole Windows Settings language for the bloody desktop just to get the MS word spell checker to work. Stupid program, I have multiple manuscripts some which need to be written in U.K. English and some which need to be in U.S. English and I don’t want to reboot my editor and change my windows configuration every time I want to switch between the too.
- restarted revisions based on CW replies to XZ
- finalized revisions, sent to CW
Revised Fig 2
- changed panels for one with smaller FWHM
- redid code to make things smoother
- changed formatting to match Fig 3 a bit better
- reviewed latest draft of manuscript.
- Re-read all STORM main text and methods sections and all ChIP-seq 4C comparison main text and supplement / methods sections.
- reviewed all figures
- sent comments to NF.
- discussed slides for both talks with Bogdan
- discussed Hi-C data, reviewed new code.
- working on slides!