9:00 am – 8:40 pm
- fluid control system from STORM1
- need drivers for the usb-to-serial connection to the peristaltic pump
- switching to a new usb-to-serial hub didn’t work (windows recognizes, kilroy fails communication)
- eventually found, downloaded and installed correct drivers. Kilroy works now.
- updated shortcuts on desktop – Andor is now hal-storm2 (not hal.bat).
observations from bit 1
- (staining L8, using 20mers)
- old settings file don’t display well with new Hal configurations (though they do run).
- first toe-hold removal looks great.
- ran flow system. bit 2 looks better than bit 1 did.
- set up O/N run with flow system for bits 1-8.
- attempting to do 50 step z-scans using quadview image at all positions.