8:30 A – 6:00 P
- ON confocal failed, too much drift.
- Organizing hb data into lab meeting part 2.
- writing embryo matching script using wildtype profiles for hb
- Rewrote anlz_hb_gradient_data.m and Plot_hb_data.m to rely just on raw density rather counts per cell — variations in nuclear density between cell cycles and cellular division were creating too many problems.
- Changed data export label from anlz_hb_gradient_data from _graddata to _slidedata.
- Summary figures comparing levels and variation of hb (see post)
- Still need good aligned gradients, using density metrics.