12:30 P – 6:45P, 7:45P – 10:10P
- wash out primary antibodies.
- dispatched old reserves of dilute, reused primary antibodies. Moved new batch to freezer. Will test stain later — should preserve better for one extra round.
- Test DNA-FISH probes. centromeric repeats seem to give good nuclear dots + nuclear background before washes. Haven’t checked post-wash.
- Oligo-FISH gives weak nuclear background, maybe dots, can’t distinguish well (try confocal and post-wash?)
- Can’t see 488 BAC (1 and 7) probes, should try confocal, 488 not good for wide-field imaging.
- 3x Mat Gal4 not growing well. Moved bottles to 21C, maybe 25C too much stress. Should still flip.
- working on snail