Ph Project To Do
- Counts co-localized vs. not co-localized in Mutant vs Wildtype
- Psc knockdown and imaging
- More numbers for Ph in Ph-Wt and Ph in Ph-M
a. get correct random walk behavior from polymer model
b. reproduce data trend with ka model between S2, Wt and Mutant
c. reproduce data trend on PhM concentration with ka model
d. compare results for both to kd model
Current Model challenges:
- Ph + PhFlag cluster size still tends to increase in mutant due to the substantial difference in total flag Ph concentration.
- Maybe longer polymers would make the difference move evident?
- explore driving the system towards saturation?
This entry was posted in Summaries
and tagged coding
. Bookmark the permalink