9:45a – 7:00p, 9:00p – 12:20a
- Imaging G123 (sample 1 from last staining). Very, very high nuclear background (and strong signal). surprising given the concentration used, but maybe should try 1/10th concentration.
- Cajal crashed, all jobs got aborted.
- relaunching F05-F06 F06-F05 and S2 and WT data anlysis
- quick check of F06-F05 data, 750 localizations drop DRAMATICALLY AGAIN. Really the 750 buffer dies 50 fold faster.
- working on rough outline / scope of manuscript: see post
- working on figs for meeting with XZ (see google docs).
- reply to JTB about review.