9:45a – 8:00p
- security updates on Cajal + reboot
- security updates on Tuck – reboot postponed due to users still analyzing data
- write to CDW about
- not all F12F11 data finished analyzing before files were split and deleted? Analyzing splitdax files on Tuck. — remember to reset region of interest for 256×256 on split files.
- still splitting multi-color data (will be running another 4 days or so probably)
- 140316_L3E7 data successfully split and averaged during acquistion, (yay!), now fitting data on Cajal
- run all basic analysis / plots on 140316_L3E7 data
- splitting 140313_L3E8 data
- run TimeAverageMovie on ‘L:\140313_L3E8\splitdax\’
- run dot fitting analysis on ‘L:\140313_L3E8\splitdax\’
- run CopyAndAnalyzeOnArrival on 140317_L3E7 data
- ChromatinCroppin’ the F12F11 data
- cy5 on DNA stats
- from movie recorded by Hao last year.
- re-ChromatinCropped S3 (405 + secondary), S1 (secondary), and S4 (2x cy5) data