10:15a – 12:15a
- see protected notes
- 4 uL primer
- gel looks good, basically complete incorporation. Maybe try 8 uL primer next time? (going to need to order more primer!)
- probes in 4C walkin, still need to do final clean up and concentrate with oligo-cleanup kit
- remaining 10 uL RNA in -20C. Should decide what to do with this or move it down to -80C tomorrow.
- Finished analyzing F11-F12 2 color data (from Dec!).
- Completed ChromatinCropper’ analysis of F12-G01 data (more backgroundy but at least lots of localizations).
- still need to compile results and make some comparative figures
- still need to chose out the beauty shots from these rounds.
- might want to repeat next with the BXC related series in multi-color