10:00 am – 11:55 pm
- simulations with more nodes (1 every 300 bp) of blue regions don’t ‘work’,
- simulation time not long enough for distributions to converge.
- too many nodes such that larger regions never experience bonding interactions. Maybe bonding energy too low relative the entropy states for this number of molecules.
Closer look at original simulations
- these behave very well
- also working out plotting of polymers
PlotTubes.m— for visualizing polymers
PlotSpheres.m— for visualizing polymers
RC computing, matlab MC simulations
- in calling matlab from terminal, need to omit the
.mpart of the filename to get a matlab script to run.
- also need to omit the filepath — all the slashes no good. just change to the target folder and launch from there.
- This caused all my code to not launch properly yesterday.
- finally running and saving data (after fixing a few other small bugs)
- rpt G06 copied to:
ProbBox4:N:\2014-06-17_L3E11toF01, needs to be analyzed
- Needs analysis:
- copied from ProBox7 to ProBox5:
- copied from STORM2 to ProBox7: L3D01 and L3D02.
- Started analysis
- remove objective heater, clean up cart, transfer system back to Hao
- new bioptics chamber to arrive by the end of next week (hopefully).
- recentered beam on camera
- flattened field using laser adjust mirrors
- tried to get 561 and 647 centered.
- stain more black domains! (D04 to D08)
- Analyze Hao’s cluster data
- # Analyze cluster data for Ajaz
- # order primers for my lib 4
- # order primers for Hao Lib 5