11:00A — 11:45 P
- Collect hard disk and slide from O/N STORM run
- analyzing confocal data from S44 (antp/ubx/H3K4).
- new confocal images: Pc, Su(Z)12, S44
- making new antibodies (with KE) see records:
- 12P remove samples from oven (13 hours) let cool.
- 3:45P test samples — still soft. sample cracks when squeezed like very thin ice over a gel. Previously observed resin component B much fainter color than previous batches.
- returned sample to oven at 70C (4P).
- New confocal of S44 (antp/ubx/H3K4) and S45 (13 intron), previous data not saved well.
- STORM Psc (2 color). O/N STORM of S45 13 intron + H3K4 (4 color)