9:00 A – 4:00P, + remotely 5:00P-7:20P, 8:20P-11:20PM
- O/N STORM run still going smooth and in focus at 8:00 AM.
- O/N STORM run completes on time, 9:30AM. Break down run turn off scope.
- Coding matlab wrapper for python / DaoSTORM (see post)
- Rewrote insightM wrapper into smarter fxn based on new DaoSTORM wrapper. Also has proper vargin inputs.
- Initialize new local code repository Matlab_STORM for good copies of Matlab scripts for STORM analysis.
- setup Matlab_STORM on Github
- send git intro to Jeff.
- screwed up pointer to DaoSTORM parameters file for test run 1. Fixed and re-running analysis to compare.
- Analysis completed. Didn’t include tracking (repeat this?)
- Attempting to get DaoSTORM running on Monet. Need to recompile c libraries for Windows 7 Ultimate (I think this is the error. Windows 2008 Server binaries not working).
- Installing MinGW.
- Downloaded windows compiled Lapack from here
- Failed to install a functional version of 4 bit MinGW compiler (can download but not install / compile to create executable form). Attempts to change file in shell script and execute fail.
- unable to link lapack.
- Probably should be doing this with the 64 bit compiler anyway.
- 5 hours of downloading installing and surfing for solutions. No progress. Yay windows for having STUPID DIFFICULT ability to get a simple 64 bit c-compiler working. Try on Linux laptop next?
Fly work / planning
- New fly stocks ordered
- 2311 sna
- 33402 SuZ(12) TRiP valium20
- 35389 Scm TRiP valium22
- 36070 Pc 1 TRiP valium22
- 33964 Pc 2 TRiP valium20
- 33622 Pc 3 TRiP valium20
- 35207 Ph-p TRiP valium22
- 33669 Ph-p 2 TRiP valium20
- 35297 Psc TRiP valium22
- 35381 mBT TRiP valium22
- 36786 Rad21 TRiP valium22
- 25374 Act5-Gal4 w.
- Check: previously ordered fly stocks have not arrived.
- Sent introduction letter to Fred Bantignies, with demo figure.
- Sent update on OligoPAINT STORM to Ting Wu.
- Process all snail Tup promoter data. Post into map collection.
- Send updated results for Tup data to mounia.
- Colenso diagnosing issues with STORM4. Laser alignment on laser table substantially off-base, and beam alignement after fiber into objective substantially skewed, resulting in low laser power. Should now be fixed. Beam expansion lens now 100 mm focal point (smaller than previous).