10:45 am – 5:30 pm, 9:00 pm – 11:50 pm
- restart data copying after computer freeze last night (GPU computation abort failed)
- restart sticky polymer simulations
- imaging sample C10 (blue 33 kb vg locus).
- Conv images nice and bright
- images look pretty good.
- STORM imaging sample C11 (black 10 kb)
Meeting with Ajaz
- follow up to ANTP PH cluster analysis: BX-C and control region
- Ajaz found new potential polymer modeling collaborator (see email)
- will get manuscript to XZ
Chromatin Data analysis
- Analyzed D01 data (ChromatinCropper)
- Analyzed D02 data
- what happened to D03 data?!
- Analyzed D04 data
- Analyzed D05 data
- Analyzed D06 data (way too large, not sure what’s up with this locus!)
- Analyzed D07 data
- black trends looking decent
- passaged cells yesterday
- start new cultures from frozen stock today
- density looking pretty good, should be able to plate a batch of these cells tomorrow and passage the rest.
Chromatin experiment planning
- ordered toe-hold displacement probes to try to remove un-bleached, un-imaged secondaries for sequential hybe approach.