10:10 A — 6P, 8P-12:30P
- Finish O/N STORM run
- Analyze STORM data
- collect virgins
- working on alignment for STORM data. Rigid alignment seems better for the moment.
- staining embryos, in situs day 3.
- New scheme for PcG and histone doubles: do directly labeled histone antibody labeling after washing out rabbit secondary. (in situs now require 4 antibody incubations + 1 probe incubation).
- Discuss with Ke: use 2 objective setup, cut thick slices (1um? 100 slices get whole embryo?) Then do 3D imaging in 2 objective setup.
- Try cutting some thick embryos and image on confocal.
- Try imaging thin cut embryos on confocal — most of the density problem has already been solved by cutting embryo into very thin pieces.