10:10 A – 5:15 P, 10:30P – 12:45A
- etching H3K4 4-color coverslip 3 in new sodium ethoxide (pale yellow color) for 13 min = mostly etched, resin definetely in the doubled over sections, some patches on single embryos. clear bur on side of section. (slips 1 and 2 are nicer ribbons, save until etching optimized?)
- Clean out newly frozen embryo collection cages
- in situs day 2 (using new heat block to keep hybe soln’ warm).
- Setting up STORM of H3K4 4-color.
- coverslip 1 647 not bleaching thoroughly, suspect substantial residual resin. Etching slip 2 for 22 min. samples switching sluggishly. Will switch buffers too.
- move previous STORM data off of Zidane.
- # send updated manuscript to ML
- Pare/McGinnis entire paper is 132 cells in total analyzed.
- My data >20,000 in dynamics fig, >40,000 cells in dosage effects, > 2 mil, > 4 mil mRNAs respectively in these data sets.