- analyze gene expression data by chromatin region
- write code to grab all genes mapping to blue regions
- take all blue intervals (already recorded), get gene by interval (function already built), let run.
- the gene matching game! hopefully one of my lists has this covered, otherwise this is going to be a pain as always to match Ajaz’s common names to my common names / gene IDs.
- Make figures from Confocal data
- Made preliminary figure from Ph-data (Completed 02/09/14)
- bodies not highly pronounced. Ajaz gives it the thumbs down
- Sign-up for more confocal time. Try to image freshly stained S2 cells.
- make supplemental figure from negative controls
- downsample bead data
- analyze lib4 data
- prep samples for qPCR (Completed 02/10/14, 11:45pm)
- Run qPCR (completed 02/11/14)
- Analyze qPCR data (wrote new script). (Completed 02/11/14)
- Set up and run MiSeq (Completed 02/11/14)
This entry was posted in Research Planning
. Bookmark the permalink